Wednesday, November 3, 2010

S10: DIY = creativity

Do-it-yourself means you have to create something from scratch. correct? That's the problem with me. I am definitely not a person where i can just create something from scratch. I have always envied my friends who are very creative when it comes to designing a birthday card or a scrapbook. So, what i do is to search for videos that can give me ideas that i can 'steal' from and call it my own! :D





DIY products will usually be cheaper than what it is in the market. Unless you are getting an item that at least a million people has the same product, then it could be cheaper. Mass production will produce cheaper production cost products thus cheaper in value. The only DIY product i have so far that i can solely claim that is belongs to me is my wall of photos.

The wall of photos is on my cupboard. It reminds me of all happy moments of family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment